Website Cyber Security Resource
Cyber Security Resource
A Cyber Security Resource client is working towards obtaining a HITRUST Certification for their Healthcare solution and have requested a Cyber Security Resource to perform a HITRUST Readiness Assessment and consulting services. This is a short term project 3-6 months where the identified consultant will assist the client in conducting a HITRUST readiness assessment and performing remediation of the organizations Policy/Procedures as required to align to HITRUST Implementation Specifications.
Leading consulting practices in the delivery of technology consulting and compliance engagements in one or more of the following areas:
Privacy, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Working with clients to provide project updates, professional advice, giving presentations to management
- Development and delivery of written and oral reports
- Leading and mentoring client staff
- Identifying value-added suggestions from engagements through a course of continuous process improvement
- Supervising the timely completion of projects
- Possessing technical expertise and a strong reputation in technology as well as their given specialty service line
- Maintaining relationships with key business contacts and developing new contacts
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in a professional services firm providing HITRUST, SOC 2, ISO 27001, NIST, Security and/or Privacy services
- Holds one or more of the following credentials: HITRUST CCSFP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CIPP, CISSP, CISA, CPA or equivalent
- Ability to travel in a limited capacity in the future